Angeles Scholarship Grant
Angeles Scholarship Grant is supporting the scholarship of one (1) CLSU student beginning 1st Sem. 2016-2017
Applicants must meet all the prescribed admission requirements of the University and the concerned College.
- Must qualify in the CLSU-CAT if at least 36 credit units of college courses have not yet been completed
- Must have complete and valid credentials
a. Copy of birth certificate
b. Two 2”x2” colored ID pictures
c. Certification of good moral character
d. Certificate of honorable dismissal/ transfer credential
e. Copy of grades signed by the Registrar or official transcript of records
- Must qualify in the physical and health examination conducted by the University physician
- Must present a duly accomplished application form
- Others, as prescribed by the concerned College
- Applicants must not have more than 25% failure in all units taken during the last semester
- Only students who have enrolled in any course leading to a degree program are admitted as transferees.
- Transferees from SUC institutions shall be admitted and treated as regular students in accordance with the existing policies of the University/College.
- Official Transcript of Records (OTR) shall be submitted prior to admission for the following semester: otherwise; enrollment will not be permitted.
- Transferees must pledge to abide by and comply with all the rules and regulations of the University/College.
- Admission of transferee is subject to availability of slot.
- Admission of transferee is recommended by the concerned Department/College.
- Transferees must comply with the provisions on accreditation/validation of courses.