Angeles Scholarship Grant
Angeles Scholarship Grant is supporting the scholarship of one (1) CLSU student beginning 1st Sem. 2016-2017
IN THE NEWS
- For Special Course, applicant must present certificate of graduation from elementary school.
- For Agricultural Mechanics Course, applicant must present certificate of graduation from high school.
- He/She must have complete and valid credentials
- Copy of birth certificate;
- Two 2”x2” colored ID pictures;
- Duly accomplished application form;
- Physical/Health examination certificate issued by the University physician and showing that the applicant is not suffering from a dangerous communicable disease or physically unfit; and
- Certificate of good moral character.
- He/She must pledge to abide by and comply with all the rules and regulations of the University/College.