INSTRUCTIONS FOR MIDTERM ENROLLMENT AND REGISTRATION
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic experienced in the entire world, our academic system is sadly and significantly affected. Face-to-face instruction has been suspended through pronouncements from higher authorities and the Resolutions released by the National IATF for the Management of Emerging Infection and Diseases, and Post ECQ Plans of CLSU approved by the CLSU Board of Regents. In this most trying time, we are trying our best to continue serving you most efficiently and safely possible.
This Mid-Term 2020 will push thru (June 15 – July 30). However, only those who are graduating this term, and graduate and foreign students may be allowed to enroll. Graduating students are those whose last remaining subject is thesis (preferably those that are previously graded IP by their respective advisers). The graduate and foreign students may only enroll courses that will be offered without face-to-face classes. All other subjects which require face-to-face instructions are all reset to be offered in the First Semester of SY 2020-2021, hopefully, this coming August 2020. Please refer to the CHED COVID Advisory No. 7 for the relevant guidelines on Internship/OJT.
Please bear with us in providing you this mode of enrolment so that students will no longer come to CLSU to register and be enrolled in this Mid Term. Please follow the two (2) part process for enrolment.
THE OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS
- PRE-REGISTRATION (THRU EMAIL)
- You need not come to CLSU to enroll this Mid-term.
- If you are a (1) graduating student who needs to complete the thesis requirement of your degree, (2) graduate student or (3) foreign student, discuss your plan to register for the Mid-Term 2020 with your thesis adviser, the chair of your advisory committee or the department chairperson.
- Thesis. The student and the adviser must discuss and agree if conducting the study is feasible amid the prevailing COVID-19 situation.
- Courses for graduate and foreign students. The student must consult the chairperson of his/her advisory committee or the department chairperson if the course in the approved program of study can be offered without face-to-face classes.
- If your plan to enroll during the term is supported by your adviser/chairperson, download and fill up a copy of the Preliminary Registration & Trial Form (PRTF) [ACA.OAD.YYY.F.08]. Proceed to step 6.
- If you will not enroll any subject but only to register, proceed to step 5.
- Students with Scholarship who are required to have their residency validated should also download and fill up the Preliminary Registration & Trial Form (PRTF) for REGISTRATION even without enrolling a course.
- SAVE AS a copy using PDF format: PRTF_COURSE_LastName_FirstName_MI.pdf (e.g. PRTF_DVM_DELACRUZ_JUAN_R.pdf) and send thru email to your respective adviser.
- Request your adviser to send the PRTF file as an email attachment to the OAd as confirmation that you are allowed to enroll.
- HOW TO RECEIVE REGISTRATION FORM (FORM 6)
- With Scholarships
- A copy of the Certificate of Enrollment (COR)-Form 6 will be sent for those students with scholarships (graduate & undergraduate) including those covered by R.A. 10931 through the email address specified in the PRTF. The student must print and keep a copy of the Form 6 for reference and as proof of enrollment.
- Students who are not covered by R.A. 10931 (Free Higher Education Act)
- A copy of the Assessment Form will be emailed to you in order to pay the assessed fees through the nearest LANDBANK branch, among the following payment options.
OPTION I. OVER THE COUNTER TO A NEAREST LANDBANK BRANCH
- Deposit/Payment must be made under the following:
Account Name: CLSU Income Account F-164
Account Number: 2962-2220-08
- Scan or take a clear photo of your deposit slip and email it to MidtermPayment@clsu.edu.ph. After receiving your email, the OAd will issue your Form 6 via email.
OPTION II. PAYMENT THRU LANDBANK ONLINE BANKING (LinkBiz.Portal)
- Payment should be made by following these steps:
- Go to www.landbank.com and go to LANDBANK Link.BizPortal.
- Then, click PAY NOW.
- Type or Select a merchant name (e.g. CENTRAL LUZON STATE UNIVERSITY) on the search field then click Continue.
- Select Transaction Type (e.g. Entrance/Tuition Fee).
- Select Payment Options (e.g. LANDBANK).
- Fill-out Transaction Details and review provided information. Then, click Submit.
- After Payment Confirmation, take a screenshot. Send proof of payment to MidtermPayment@clsu.edu.ph. After receiving your email, the OAd will issue your Form 6 via email.
YOU CAN ALSO VIEW THIS ON CLSU-OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS FACEBOOK PAGE
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REQUESTING FRONTLINE SERVICES THRU SMART PHONE
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION OF REPORT OF GRADES
Second Semester, 2019-2020