Applicants must meet all the prescribed admission requirements of the University/ College and the course applied for:
- Must qualify in the University/ College Admission Test
- Must have complete and valid credentials
a. Copy of birth certificate
b. Two 2”x2: colored ID pictures
c. Certificate of completion of a secondary curriculum
d. Original transcript of records
e. Personal history statement
f. Affidavit of support
g. Alien certificate of registration (ACR)
h. Student visa
i. Certificate of Proficiency in English issued by the CLSU Department of English and Humanities for a fee, for students who come from countries where English is not the medium of instruction
j. Security clearance from his/her embassy
- Must pay a non-refundable application fee
- Must qualify in the physical or health examination conducted by the University physician
- Must present an approved application for admission
- Others, as prescribed by the concerned College
- Applicants must meet all the prescribed requirements by the DFA, the BID and the CHED.
- A foreign student may be admitted based on availability of slot in the course applied for.
- He/she must pledge to abide by and comply with all the rules and regulations of the University/College.