Student of other institution may wish to cross enroll in CLSU for subject(s) needed for his/her graduation.

  • Cross-enrollee must present a cross registration permit from the Registrar of his/her mother institution specifying the total number of units and the subject(s) to be cross enrolled.
  • 1.4.3 He/She must qualify in the physical or health examinationconducted by the University physician.
  • He/She must present a certificate of good moral character.
  • Admission is subject to the availability of slot for the subject(s) being cross-enrolled.
  • He/She must pledge to abide by and comply with all the rules and regulations of the University/College.
  • Student from other institution may be allowed to cross-enroll within the registration period only.