- An audit student is one who is not earning credits for his/her work.
- Admission shall be approved by the Director of the Office of Admission upon the recommendation of the Dean of the college concerned.
- He/She shall not be allowed to enroll for more than nine units per semester or to register for more than two years, except by special permission of the Dean of the concerned college.
- At the end of the semester, his/her work is reported as “Satisfactory” or “Unsatisfactory” since subjects taken are noncredited.
- He/She must sign an agreement waiving his/her right to receive and to demand credit for the work done.
- He/She must have complete and valid credentials
- Duly accomplished application form;
- Official transcript of records;
- Two 2”x2” colored ID picture;
- Physical/Health examination certificate issued by the University physician and showing that the applicant is not suffering from a dangerous communicable disease or physically unfit; and
- Written permission from the Dean of the concerned college.
- He/She must pledge to abide by and comply with all the rules and regulations of the University/College.